Saturday, September 6, 2008

So a day in Sherry's life had not been the most interesting I would say, Not even "interesting" to begin with...
It's always been about my insights,don't you agree? Not as interesting as opposed to the Main character in 21, oh my my.. I'd give anything to experience half that he did. All the wealth, pleasure, power.... blinded him from true friendships, true happiness, responsibilities and goal in life.



God said to Solomon. 'I am glad that those are the things you really want. You have not asked for wealth, riches or honor. You have not even asked to have your enemies killed. You have not asked to live for a long time. Instead, you have asked for wisdom and knowledge.
2chronicles 1.11-12

What would you do, if you were given a natural talent to make a difference in life?

No comments: