Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gangters vs Nerds

Friend's birthday party coming up, and the theme is Gangster vs Nerd.
I look forward to parties like these. (: Dressing up and letting our quirky personality shine through.. without feeling a tad bit embarrassed.
& the friend of mine called up to help her out with her gangster make-up on the day. "Oh my.. oh my..." I'm thinking, the birthday girl wants my help with her make-up for her party. This has to be perfecto! Hence, experimented a fair bit, on safer colours.. like dark pink, eggplant colour, and mint green. Hmm knowing my noob make-up skills, I doubt the final result looked gangster at all.

"Yo.. I'm so gangster..."

"....Asian style!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh.. that ahliang

Sherry said...

Lol. Big Nostrils, MICROSCOPIC EYES, and train track teeth.
Hmm..
Ah duck :D