Monday, June 1, 2009

My apologies for the lack of updates. Seeing as I've been busy with two exams last Friday, then came along an unexpected visit from Mr Fever, and Ms Sore Throat. ;) And on the same night, my temperature reached 39.9 degrees.. First I was shivering, then sweating, then shivering again.. and now...
I'm feeling a whole lot better. :)
Although my throat's still feeling a tad sore, and it hurts when I swallow.

I'll type up a short update on the understanding and communication with dogs, as soon as I've read all three books. :)

For those who are interested, we'll share and walk this journey together! :)

More arts & craft with QiQi :)

Kinda made a promise to myself to have a weekly art & craft bonding time with QiQi since I've hardly made the time to teach her on a regular basis nor have I lived up to the responsibilities of a good sister. Yes, loving and caring is nowhere near enough! Plus QiQi has always wanted a box to keep her "jewelries and bracelets" in after seeing my handmade retro box lastweek.

HandmadeRetroBox

Materials needed:

  • A Box (preferably cut)
  • Gluestick/ PVA glue
  • Scissors
  • and pretty looking pictures from...
  • magazines? Colouring books? stickers?

;)

☺Tick!

☺Tick!

Interesting display

searching, tearing, pasting in progess!

Done!

It's My Little Ponies in Botanical Garden!

Wow, look how ecstatic she looks!

4 comments:

Siew Wei ♥ said...

hey babe :) i didn't know that you're good at arts and crafts.awesome job!

Sherry said...

Thanks bub!
it's really not that hard, you should try it too! :)

Siew Ling Chaw said...

haha yeah thanks for the step-by-step guide :)

家出 said...

これから家出したい少女や、現在家出中の娘とそんな娘を助けたい人を繋げるSOS掲示板です。10代、20代の女の子が家庭内の問題などでやむなく家出している子が多数書き込みしています。女の子リストを見て彼女たちにアプローチしてみませんか