Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fuzzy Picture

Hello! Just a short update on what's been cooking...
Asian dish, happy cup... and Sarah Wong (friend from Tassy) has come down from Hobart! Yes, she's currently sound asleep... while I'm currently blogging before going to bed. (:
Blogging could be fun at times, most of the time... but highly time consuming, unfortunately. With year 12s being bombarded with stacks of work everyday, (thank god that I'm ahead) it's tough keeping up.. to scratch, if blogging and chatting on msn was in the picture. Hence, no msn, and less blogging? Well life isn't as interesting as it was in Year 11. I'd admit to that. Being in Year 12, focusing on the ideal course in the year ahead, is definately the target of many of us students of 2010. It's tough to focus, when your goal's just a fuzzy picture.
Lately, I've been having some shifts in... decision making for the future? Noone's actually clear of the future which lies ahead...
& everyone would simply jump to the conclusion of me being an Artist (possibly) after high school, but surprisingly, I'm not so sure about that anymore...
Art has always been a passion of mine. No question in that. But to sell my works, and make money for a living from Art. Surprisingly isnt what I intended.
I'd love to teach, soo.. could I be a teacher?
But as Mr Martinez would say, "aim high and you can do everything below"... the highest in the triangle of artistic career, would be architecture. And that would consist of heaps and heaps of calculation and very little creativity? I don't know. Everything's so fuzzy at the moment...
How about interior designing? My father owns a furniture factory in China, several retail showrooms in Malaysia, would that be a possible pathway to my career?

In the midst of all these, I am then questioned....

"What are you passionate about?"

No comments: