Sunday, March 9, 2008


BIG surprise coming up ( :
Though i bet everyone pretty much knows about it by now, unless you live 1234567miles away from 104 waverleyroad 4750"dont go searching for that add, you wont find me".. evil grins*Had outcome 1 today, wow my very first vce 3&4 sac.. impressive :] plus, it wasn't as hard, and everyone basically had more than enough time to get em done.. so congrats to everyone who did ( :
went for work straight after, no doubt I'm more familiarized with work, such as;; serving customers, cleaning up the bench, stocklisting/taking, getting along with both worker&&boss[lol], and yeh :] no whining as im startin to get the hang of it.


However, i do feel like i've been swifted away from God, eversince work came in my Schedule, it's impossible to get to church on time.GRRR.. frustrates me so much geeze! I HUNGER FOR THE WORDS OF GOD!
James1:19-20. My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this:Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to becomeangry, for humananger doesnot bring about the righteous life that God desires.

~have a think about that

No comments: