Friday, July 4, 2008

Aiming to make the most of my Term 3 hols.
&& Since I've got a certain time frame to achieve the following goals, I'm having it short && achievable! To focus on specific new year resolutions & making an effort for changes in the long run.





A-Achievement (requires)
I-Intelligence
M-Motivation





  1. Top Picks for short-term goals.
    48kilos (for formal!)
  2. complete an artpiece(personal)

~accepting realism to a certain degree

Saturday:
Had my final day of workexperience, (: thnks heaps for making it a memorable one. && Must I say, Tough work really does pay off in the end.. *smiles all around*
There's always mistakes done in our daily lives, for instance.. breaking the glass perhaps? dropping the cakes? miscalculating the price? But it's the lesson learnt that matters.. In society today, lifes are constantly changing.. for both good&&bad. It's a balance of both actually, though we'd like to see as improving for the better, yet there are still.. chaos occuring just at the other end of the street. Thus,In order to make every second of my hols worthwhile, I'm listing down.. all the events, daily intake, emotional process.. (: My apologies, if any of the following bores you.

my oh-so wonderful holiday rollercoaster ride..
total amount of $607.50
Sundaymorning;Camberwellmarket;

a glimpse on of camberwell market's atmosphere:vintage
where one man's trash is another man's treasure.

bummed at glen with Steffi&&Andy later on in the afternoon, watched KungFuPanda. Seriously, movie's are getting better by the minute. First Superhero movie, (stupid yet hilarious) Spiderwick Chronicles, Enchanted, Chronicles of Narnia, && Now this!



I love a movie where actor's popularity no longer matter, where lessons are taught towards the ending, yet still consist of it's humour, where new ideas are made of the old, A movie that inspires!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. "



"someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

~spare a moment with God

Monday;;TBwhores





I've never really got over the dress up stage.

@photoplus.

It's times like these, where cameras come in handy. Me in a Kimono? Seriously, how often do you see me in those?Revealed my inner TB as we were bumming at Photoplus. Just coincidently how I was feeling hyped up && the urge of making a fool outta myself during the day. It's never too late in your teenage years, to enjoy your youth, appreciate the time given,& live life as if noone is watching! -just for the time being.
How amazing it is...A friendship could easily be formed within merely 30minutes of time.. Just a pinch of interests, a whole lot of friendliness, and there you go.. the secret to the begining of a friendship.
The begining of a friendship, started as I sat rapt in awe while observing the drawings of the stranger sketching right next to me. I saw a raw && gifted artist, sketching his way through such displeasing environment,filled with noise&nuisance.. How tempted I was in questioning his desires, how could he possibly create a piece in this environment? && So I did. (: I shan't nag about it too much. But most importantly, not only did we share the same interest & beliefs, it wasn't just fate that got us to meet, but on the certainty that it's God, who constantly inspires us, reminding us by putting friends in our lives.
Today a man discovered gold and fame,Another flew the stormy seas;One found the germ of a disease.But what high fates my path attend:For I — today I found a friend.



2 dollars from Camberwell (:
Tuesday;; FamilyBonding

differencate cheeky smile

&& a cheerful smile (:
Nothing says Familybonding like lunch at Bob's Kitchen && Happycup for break. While Mum's away for holidays, everyone's been there for us in need of help, care, support, && getting a lift ;] My family in particular.. Grandma's been helpful babysitting us throughout the weeks, Cousin Grace has been nothing but supportive && taking us out on hols! && everyone else who cared and made a effort to visit us!



~i love my Family



crossed eye attempt;;SUCCESS!
Wednesday;;CERAMICS
Well i should start this off.. with, the sleepover! (no, I aint that connected* to have sleepovers) but sleepover @ my niece's was just as fun! It amazes me to hear the word "L.O.V.E" or even like.. from a 3 year old.. we had our girly talks, "fun time" which included.. story telling, activity games, && alil of pretend-pretend. My day spent with a 3yr old was.. extremely enjoyable. In our day to day life,who knew a child as young as the age of 3 could have a massive impact in your life.
We went on like normal girl's conversation would..



"Who's your friends in class?"
"there's alexander.. anakin.. && *giggles*" "ZAC!"
"Who's Zac?"
"I'm not tellingg.."
"Why not?"
ahah..Yes, I finally got her to open up, Zac's apparently this boy in her class.. whom she dreams about, likes, && likes her back! ahah, mine goes way back, lol. First guy I ever liked.. was at the age of five? He's just some guy who made my heart skipped a beat..It's those days, when you feel all fluttery inside, but never thought about the sexual* stuff? Just.. going up to him or even a wave would be a massive achievement! Yet, knowing my niece's experiencing the exact same thing, && there's so much yet to discover, what awesome journey lies ahead of her. A new generation begins!
Went for ceramics painting with family today, each painted an object of our choice. Each with it's purpose, story behind, meaning. Funny thought, Most parents enjoyed it better than their children.. I guess, it's more of a relaxation theraphy? rather than the enjoyment of the kids themselves? just a thought. :) Still, 5 of us had a blast, painting.. exploring our creativity, && putting in all our effort in 1 object! :)
Thursday::
tempation of Jesus
Matthew 4
Then Jesus was led by the spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil. After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. The tempter came to him and said, "If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread."
Jesus answered, "It is written: ;Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."
Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written:
:He will command his angels concerning you. and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not stirke your foot against a stone.'
Jesus answered him, "It is also written: Do not put your Lord your God to the test.'
Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. " All this I will give you, he said, 'If you bow down and worship me."
Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written:'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'
Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.



hibernating after a long day of work!

Friday

Again accidentally deleted today's post on "whatever comes in mind" lmao.. But since my mind's currently at peace.. no harm retyping the entire post again, who knows..deletion of today's post might be not an accident, there might be 0.1% possibility of me learning from my life's journey.

Life

needless to say, the title explains it all.. "whatever comes in mind" It's moments like these. sparing a moment for yourself by the end of the day.. taking in all experiences, reevaluating && applying in the future..

"eating in moderation"

a sentence repeated continuously in the last couple of days but failed to stick to, I guess the weather plays a part, for my recent eating habits..loss of interest in all outdoor activities. Seriously, what's the wiser solution during cold weathers? bumming at home watching dramas? or going for a jog in a 10degrees temperature? Yet that's not an excuse.. Aims are set to motivate despite influences from the weather,time,mood.

Though a cup of hot chocolate with 2 slices of brownies looks as tempting as it is, it's not gonna benefit you in the long run? obviously not for your health? looks? figure? Thus, why bother stuffing 2 slices of brownies down your throat, yet a portion of it would only end up around your waist? lmao. begining to put you off arent I?

I guess.. its thoughts like these which remind me of my goals, sticking to wotever's set. Besides, formal's merely a week away.. gaining weight would be the last thing i need.

~temptation of Jesus

No comments: