Friday, August 1, 2008

WOW! We're up to a Brand new month!
A couple of things I'm looking forward to already!
A month of birthday celebrations for both my beloved family members (daddy&&Qiqi) ,meeting up with Suyin!



I'm just gonna quickly update on my life & see where I've been, what I'm doing, & heading to.. next.
  • ideal weight (48kilos)
  • (Been eating 3 reasonably well proportioned meals daily
  • Draw!
  • (experimented with all different types of medium on different materials in Art & Visual Communication) So much fun! :0
  • Drink more water!
  • been drinking lots of water,greentea,blacktea,cranberry juice, apple juice, but not a single sip of Softdrink! *highfive*
  • be spiritually fit
  • (I'm glad to be in a country where we can praise & worship Jesus freely!!)
  • Bury yourself in books
  • (why yes.. I have been.. burying myself in ARTBOOKS) ;)

Progress lies not in enhancing what is,but in advancing toward what will be.

-Kahlil Gibran


I've been longing for this moment,

a person whom I miss truly since.2005

my long lost friend,OngSuYin!

What an awesome way to start off the month! Still beautiful the way she is, OngSuYin. Haven't seen her for quite some time now, by saying that I meant, 1 and a half year perhaps? If only all my actions were recorded on tape,live video, dvd, of me yelling in excitement, & still yelling as I got home!
Well obviously, u'd be the same I bet.. Imagine you leaving your bestfriends for Melbourne, and coincidently 2 years later..one of them decides to come along! Promises kept were yet to come true.. till today!

back in the day..

No comments: