Sunday, September 7, 2008

First off, Happy (Australia's) Father's day to all pimping daddys around the globe!
As daddy left to Malaysia long before today, this special day was spent with my granddad instead.

Breakfast @ golden leaf restaurant.

A day to celebrate with your beloved, to honor, show appreciation, a day dedicated to father's all around Australia!

Creme Brulee
I love how today was spent entirely with my granddad, from welfare home to vineyard, wine tasting to Malaysian cuisine, making memories & making the most of granddaddy's day.

My old man, grumping a little, tearing a little, smiling a little, I love him anyhow.

vineyard

a sip of whitewine

views of the restaurant

My grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.
Funny thought. At some point in life, It'll no longer be embarrasing holding your grandparents hands whilst walking across the road, the streets, the shopping centres. Instead, you'd wish you could hug them in the days to come, giving your absolute love and care; even when it means to wipe crap off his bottom. (;

No comments: