Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's been a mentally tiring day, I do not know why.
Heaps of conflicts occuring within the family,
Well I would not consider any of em as conflicts to start with...
Misunderstanding which led to silent treatment

"your body makes a good slave, but the worst master"
As Mr.Bawden preached at chapel today, He made a couple of awesome awesome statements which wow-ed me completely. Starting off by emphasizing the fact that we're all sinners, whether we sin intentionally or subconsciously, it's inevitable to be sinless. As sin is planted within our roots, from the top of our heads till the end of our toes.. our mouth sometimes speak words that we'd never thought we'd say.. our feet brings us to places that we've never thought of going, our heart leads us to desires our thoughts can't contain.. Christianity has always forbid us from stepping from A to destination B(sin). Well what happens when we find ourselves struggling in the pit? The pit of addiction/temptation/sin?
I am...
I am struggling...
I am struggling from temptation...
I am struggling from temptation of desserts.

No comments: