Thursday, January 15, 2009

Do you geddit?

My BestFriend, My Sister, My Biggest Critic


Here's a post dedicated to a couple of my close friends, It's currently 4.23am.. All thanks to Neslo, I honestly doubt I'd be getting any sleep tonight. However, that's not the only thing that's keeping me awake. 4.28am, the moment of truth.. A moment like this, at this late hour, speaking my heart true desires effortlessly, there's so much I'd love to change in life, First of, I'd hope that all men would one day come to their senses, and love their wives unconditionally. Haven't they realised the best gift to their daughters is by loving her mum & the best gift to the husbands, is by loving the family. How awesome would it be when the only difference between whites and blacks is the colour of their skin and not by their origin. Lastly, a world that consists of only love but not hatred, truth and not lies, acceptance rather than rejection, only the existence of fresh beginnings, and no end in sight.


Though reality is sadly the exact opposite, men would rather pay to sleep with one whom he's never loved, rather than to create a spark with one he once shared true love with. They'd rather run from responsibilities, chasing after selfish dreams not knowing the damage he's caused will always be behind him. In the world we live in today, the word "black and white" are known as racial discrimination terms. Sadly, religion race nationality separates us all, as much as we would deny this fact, This question will always remain within the public's eye.

My question is... How is this so?

Family life is full of major and minor crises -- the ups and downs of health, success and failure in career, marriage, and divorce -- and all kinds of characters. It is tied to places and events and histories. With all of these felt details, life etches itself into memory and personality. It's difficult to imagine anything more nourishing to the soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to all that u've said!! Life's unresolved questions. hmm u know i love u my dear.... to bits & pieces =)
xoxo!

Sherry Ng said...

Krystle Ng Meii Ee :)
If only I had the answers.. that'll be so much better :)