Saturday, January 31, 2009

Taken from Bossming's blog.
Photos from the event :)

Anyways, some of you might be wondering.. Why do I constantly post up blogs then take em off again.. Grr. It tends to get very frustrating for "us" readers. (or I might've just been overly sensitive) Either way, this really frustrates me too.

One second, I'm satisfied with my blog. & the other, these itchy fingers would just log on and retouch, refine, re... do everything again. I just can't seem to settle on just one thing, & that's me.

Nonetheless, I am a highly expressive person.

Whether if it's in writing (which I suck at), drawing, dancing, or talking on the phone, I never fail to find a way of expressing myself...

Enough about me. :)

Weather has been "burnin" in the last couple of days, as you Melbournians would know, or Australians for that matter. Thankfully, the temperature just started cooling down since today, and according to msn weather forecast, it's only gonna get better!! :)

Previous days: 41, 43,44 degrees

Today & so on: 34, 33, 26 degrees!

Hooray, hooray, hooray, hooray!

So school started on Wednesday, with much much happening this week, I barely had the time to blog...

Still, I'll update abit on my first three days back to school. (Just like my previous post)

Update no1 :

Did heaps of self-search in English, as we were given a journal & our first task was to write a little about ourselves. Titled as "Who am I?" I struggled abit unfortunately...

Unknowing who I truly am?

No really, everyone had or will come across a time like this... I believe. Though however, I did get into the routine of writing my journal, and have been writing everyday eversince. I was surprise myself that I've got into the habit in such a short period. As though, I'm actually talking to someone in reality.

Friends, will always be there to lend you a shoulder to cry on, to reach out their hands, to open their hearts & arms...

but I too believe that if we as people "download" too much about our personal life,burdening our friends with our negativity. All their gonna do is... turn back and RUN FOR THEIR LIFES!! :)

29: When you talk, do not say harmful things, but say what people need- words that will help others becomes stronger. Then, what you say will do good to those who listen to you.

31. Do not be bitter or angry or mad. Never shout angrily or say things to hurt others. Never do anything evil.

32. Be kind and loving to each other, and forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ.

5:1 You are God's children whom he loves, so try to be like him.

Ephesians Chapter 4: 29, 31, 32 & Chap 5:1 NCV

Update no 2



I am absolutely loving the writing books I bought from Kmart couple of days ago.. Not to mention, new fineliners, pencil case, folders!! Their all.... colourful! ;)

Really help sets the mood!

On our way to dinner + off to celebrate Hayley's birthday

Nai Nai :)

Hayley's Birthday Cake :)

&& Look who's turning 14!!
(Definately not Hayley, ;) not till the 5th of Feb at least)

:)
"Hmm, why not NOT smile in this photo for a change!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! nice jacket!! =P

Anonymous said...

about time you didn't smile
add variety ;]

Anonymous said...

Ahaha, thanks! Krystle Jie Jie.
its urs! :)
Darren- I KNOW, i ought to learn how to not smile on the camera. Frown perhaps? Ahah :)