Saturday, February 14, 2009

He's just not that into you

*click on picture for more details*

A movie starring Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Aniston, and Drew Barrymore! Oh em gee, I wanna watch! (: http://www.nuffnang.com/ is also giving away fuurreee tickets! Hence, no need pay for movie, for me & you.

Who's the lucky you? I am eyeing on someone in particular.. It better be you, YOU. (:

Besides, it's Valentine's day! I bet, I bet there are people like me who are slightly too pov to afford their own movie tickets; though this movie seems like the best, most appropriate movie to be watching with you're special someone. Bahahaha...

"What am I doing here, I feel gay"

"Well, I wanna watch it remember?"

" It's always about you, isn't it?" =.=

Precisely. A guy could learn a thing or too, and us girls will treasure this moment forever!

Why bother fattening us girls up with heart shaped chocolates so no other guys would want us, when you can win us over with movies like these...

"aww he's giving up his manly image, just for me"

update:: Thanks Darren for signing up for nuffnang! You'll never regret this (:

No comments: