Before starting off with Anything, lol. Here's a quote I came up with, while on the phone with Johny last night.
Sherry : Guess what, I just realised my dog's 2 months old, instead of 8 weeks!
isnt 2 months, eight weeks?
both: Laugh Out Loud!
"I'll remember that for the rest of my life"
Great. Moment's gone. Moving on.
It was mummy's 43th birthday lastnight! A $10 pair of leather gloves from the Op shop (my gift), and breakfast in bed from Hayley, we too spent the night out at a really posh Italian restaurant, given that we were the only asian family's around. Unlike Sofia's, the majority of asians and caucasians are most likely to be 50/50. Another difference? In Sofia's we'd take up 70% of our time eating and 30% chit-chatting, however in this (fills in name) restaurant, it was 70% waiting for it's arrival, and the remaining 30% digging in.
See how she expresses her love for me?
Once again, Mimi & Sherry.
She's currently sleeping on my bed upstairs..
....Sleep tight Skye