Thursday, July 8, 2010

ILoveYou.


My question to Darren Lalchand in this screenprint was... "Do you love me?" and he nodded. Very forcefully by the looks of it. (: Anyway... I wouldn't say that we're going out, but I would not deny the mutual feelings we have for one another. Confusing state ofcourse. As I've been rotting in my room over the last couple of days, last minute crams before school begins (not very productive tho) There was a light bulb moment, How's blogging bout boredom for a change? lol.

But ofcourse in the midst of boredom, there's the creativity of the mind which keeps one occupied... true? Eversince returning home from Youth Camp, I've wanted to "make an impact", the passion's fire burning, but if no actions are made.. quickly and swiftly it will blow out

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not ~Dr Seuss

We can do no great things, only small things with great love. ~ Mother Teresa

Darren Lalchand & Sherry Ng.

Speaking of "love", I have decided to sell some of my preloved items which has been gathering dust in my closet, cupboard, bookshelf, at home.. anything and everything is up on that site... But only in time when items will be posted up... Keep an eye out on some preloved items on sale too.. They are incredibly cheap and worth taking a look at...

No comments: