Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dancingcanvas Art and Craft

This student was very happy when she completed this artwork. Although it took much effort and patience, by the end of this beautiful artwork she turned around to me and said "I am going to bring this to school to show all of my friends!" Teaching art is certainly a passion of mine, it is a responsibility and duty nonetheless but.. I thoroughly enjoy every moment of teaching, inspiring, guiding and watching the children grow in their love for art. Every student is different from each other, each student brings something different to the table.. their creativity, their ideas, and their personality. it has been very rewarding! haha.
Anyway... I better get ready for the next class! :) Thank you so much for reading and I hope you've been enjoying the artclass posts, random snaps and just a little insight from the blogger herself :)
Have an amazing day today!

No comments: