Friday, May 23, 2008


we need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature-trees, flowers, grass-grow in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... we need silence to be able to touch souls.

Like water, be gentle and strong. Be gentle enough to follow the natural paths of the earth, and strong enough to rise up and reshape the world.

whilst walking back home from school.
It amazes me how little attention we have for nature. Although we see it everday in our lives. Everyone seem so darn materialistic chasing after the latest fashion, latest hits, latest technology. Yet not knowing that their actually missing out on whole lot more....



homemade cake (:

vs Michel's Pattiserie's mud cake (:

Yes, the adorable one.
Since exam begins tomorrow, don't think i'll ramble on too much about life.. Though i do have a couple of stories waiting to be heard. But for the time being, it's better keeping to myself than annoucing it HERE (:

You've shown me life
You've open my eyes
Lord i give you my all
God i give you my strength

No comments: