Saturday, November 14, 2009

Daily Update

Capturing the still moment of the diamonte falling off :)
Burying my head in Art theory... While Charles... was attempting to rape me from behind? lol.
Notes to memorize the information on ONE artist,
One down, and three more to goo (:
The asian nerds, nerding :)
School was utterly awesome this week, besides the fact that I had to bury myself in Art Theory for the entire week of memorizing Art critic's commentaries, the formal interpretive frameworks, other interpretive frameworks, and also... heaps and heaps of Art Terminology.
Yes, my head has increased in size due to the information overload. The bright side is, everything's over now. :) One year 12 exam down, three other Year 11 exams to go...
I'm selling some of my dresses/coats/jackets for unbelievably low low prices. Check them out at

No comments: