Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pocahontas


You can paint with all the colors of the wind~

So as I was taking a jog around the house today, while touring around the neighbourhood , a specific colourr caught my attention. :) All colours beautiful, but purple leaves/ flowers.. which seems specially ravishing this afternoon was.. truly one of a kind. That's purely my opinion. (: Purple leaves and flower also reminded me of a Disney movie, yes being a disney fan myself.. Specific colours could possibly remind me of Disney. Disney Pocahontas...

The colours of the wind...

You think you own whatever land you land on

The earth is just a dead thing you can claim

But I know every rock and tree and creature

Has a life, has a spirit, has a name.

...

How high does a sycamore grow?

If you cut it down then you'll never know

...

You can own the earth and still

All you'll own is earth until

You can paint with all the colours of the wind

No comments: