Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 2010 was a good year overall. I started an Art and Craft class, completed VCE and was satisfied with the result, had the best birthday throughout my 18 years, friendships were strengthened, and received my very first scholarship (: haha. Don't mean to brag, but 2010 was a good year indeed. I believe 2011 will be a good year too... I have some New Years Resolution written in my diary, hopefully I'll stick to it as long as possible to be able to see some results. Last night my friends and I experience Melbourne's 2011 countdown, standing in the heart of Melbourne, experiencing the 360 degrees fireworks spectacular, caught in the mosh pit, celebrating New Years Eve with live music and great friends, 2010 is now a memory...

This is to a bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; welcome to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories we hold.





Bec and I
Jean Bec and I (:

Happy New Year!

No comments: