Monday, December 10, 2007


finally a fon tht tells me where to goooooo :)






~woop woop

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
gingerbread houses we made at cooking with flair! :)
take a guess, which ones mine? :)
last week of school has pretty much been.. uhh, dull? apart from the fact that i only went for 72mins todai. cbf broo CBF :) also alice and cara had their excuses to not attend school eitha, which pretty much leaves me.. no reason to attend the last few days of school. grr.. im breaking out so badly, and the only way to cover it up's by using foundation, which eitha way kills my skin even more. grrr..
dsc,  Image Hosting
tattoooo on mi face :) due to boredom

The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

This reminds me, at this time of year, I'd be in Malaysia by now, catching up with my mates, family and family friends. attending parties, going out till late, and most importantly spending quality time with my loved ones. jeez, i envy you people whose already gone back ,unfortunately not for me. :( sherryfairy's gonna spend her christmas + new year + chinese new year in aussieland eating pies :(

No comments: