Monday, August 11, 2008




Gazing into the mirror, I saw myself holding a pair of skinnyjeans.
The same old pair I wore on Christmas eve, oh wonderful memories.
The same old pair I wore day & night before piling up 10 unecessary pounds..
The same old pair my dad bought me, along with the 12345678 other pairs which came with it.
Year10's homework's been piling up pretty quickly, lessons after lessons after lessons, homework piling up one after the other. Surprisingly, instead of losing weight under all this pressure, I've done the opposite.. ;) eating desserts to pump up my sugar level, keeping me fully energized & hyperactive. It's sad honestly, as I've not only prove myself unworthy for a job, but done absolutely crap in my recent maths test. Guess I ought to keep this quote in mind..

"Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall"


Then again,it fits around my neck just fine

No comments: