Sunday, August 10, 2008


This photo reminded me of how quickly time flies, fruit flies, car flies...
like an arrow,a banana, a plane.. It's tough grasping reality with both hands, especially when it comes down to future-planning.

RMIT university's open day!
First off, drove to the city and checked out afew art courses offered at RMIT. & must I say, i was indeed impressed with the amount of art courses offered.. ah! *scratches head* now.. the tough bit.. all art&design courses varied from furniture designing, fashion designing, Fine art, Digital art games, Photography, Animation, Graphic Arts, Industrial designing, Textile/product design, visual art etc. How am I suppose to pick from those? more specificly, Would I pick for myself or my dad? scratches head even harder*
~tough tough decision

No comments: