Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My life is my message
I'm happy about the things I've done. Not always happy about the results, but happy about the decisions, because I made them myself. And I think that's an important way to go through life.
-Kevin Costner

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.-Katherine Mansfield

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.-Maria Robinson

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?-Bob Marley

When I look into the mirror, I don't feel like the person infront of me. -Biggest loser contestant




~take into consideration.
Anyways since my oh-so inspiring blogpost's deleted accidentaly, I shall type it up some other day. (; update soon enough. me






A slideshow I made in yr8 (: What's so awesome about flashback blogs? Re-typing your experiences allows you to relive your childhood memories, family&friends what makes you,who you are today?

~cherish those whom you love truly

updated* current time 11.42pm

Though I seriously should be getting warm & comfy,tucking myself to bed at the moment, but 15 minutes of blogging won't kill, would it? ;)

Life's been pretty much working 24-7 within these two weeks of workexperience, no complains from me. (: a whole lot of work brings a whole lot of enjoyment. mastered the keys to a good espresso? I reckon, positioning/handling the milk's the tough bit.. espresso's important too, ah! Merely by looking at the picture below's giving me a crave for a cup of coffee.

Unlike most people, I've just started taking interest in coffee recently, it doesn't make a difference to me since I drink Chai latte. But the scent of all coffee's just irrestable! Besides that, meeting people from varies ages..taking in all sorts of comments, constantly improving for the better. Though it might get slightly over the top at times, thinking back by the end of the day.. with a sense of achievement.. feels utterly satisfying.

Grandma's babysiting us slackers for the time being while mummy's enjoying her hols back in Malaysia, Despite the fact that all I hear gibberish 24-7 in the background from all the nagging and whining at home, It's nice finally spending time with my nan && having her over. Funny thought, since I see her everyday of the week now, I've been thinking of my dad pretty frequently,too. When's the last time I saw my dad? When's the last time we actually bonded together like old times? When's the last time I said Iloveyou && truly meant it?

nothing I can do anyhow, but to appreciate..

No comments: