Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's time to take my own advice and...
Focus on my life in order to have an IMPACT!
Though I've said that for one too many times, yet this time's no different from the others.. "I just feel it in my bones" that this week might be slightly different; This week might turn out slightly extraordinary compared to what I'm used to; This week might be a turning point of my life...
lists of things to do for the coming week:


  • Spend quality time with Grandpa, reminding him of the good old days
  • More Practice on face-painting

(preperation for beloved sister's 6th birthday bash)

  • eating 3 well-proportioned meal daily
  • keeping homework up to date!
  • FOCUS TO HAVE AN IMPACT!

chinese proverb-A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark

No comments: