Thursday, May 8, 2008

I am finally at peace, (well atleast i think I am)
Last night's incident doesn't seem to matter as much.
after consulting my beloved cousin,sharing her knowledge and experiences.
Although this was out of the blue,no signals, no signs
I was partially offended&crushed&confused&hurt,
Yet the more I brought it up, the more bitter I became.

Well as for now, I shall see through the eyes of God, seeing it with a clear mind & forgiveness.
For "hurt people hurts people"
tough for me, tougher for her.

met up with fioney&&michelley today bro :)
Someone special who left to Queensland,now returned to motherland.


hot wheelers bubs, && queensland babe

wonky mirror


"bad hair day, needs hairspray"


1/2 fiona, michelle & I

Above all else, guard your heart.
for it is the wellspring of life.
Put away perversity from your mouth;
keep corrupt talk far from your lips.
Let your eyes look straight ahead,
fix your gaze directly before you.
Make level paths for your feet
and take ways that are firm.
Do not swerve to the right or the left;
keep your foot from evil.
~ Analysis is paralysis

No comments: