Sunday, February 8, 2009

Art Theory

Been doing theory all day, Art Theory that is.

Hm, Art Theory is... surprisingly enjoyable! (: Artists who made Art History, moving art in a completely different direction. Take Vincent Van Gogh for instance, he made history by firstly attempting elements of the "pointille" meaning pointilism, applying it in his paintings.. Bringing more colours & life & more depth to his work. (:

& other artists, such as Odilon Redon, Marc Chagall, Joan Miro, & Franz Marc.

Yes, I've looked them all up, read through their life's history, browse through their artworks, and heaps of other uninteresting artists (which I did not mention) lol :)

Pretty boring day it's been, apparently there's a festival on down at the glen. Unfortunately for me, I havetha.. Do my research. Then again, the bright side to this is...

Glenny Festival would probs go on for 2 hours? But the knowledge I've gained through looking up dead people on the internet.. will.. last..me.. forever... (lammee) (:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool and interesting.

:)

Anonymous said...

thanks, Victor. (:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha awesomeness. Just keeps getting better I guess =]

Anonymous said...

hai er this kakak..eh mana semua picture time kita pergi genting?...add me in your facebook lah..you look ok lah...miss u lolz...